Friday, October 19, 2007

Bye Free Internet

I moved to a new place last night. This new place is really old, though! It’s much like a dump! But I guess I have to stick to it until my family arrives. I also do not access to Internet in this place. I checked last night and there are at least 6 sources but all are secured. So I called and ordered Internet. I was told that I will be hooked up the coming Tue.!
I’m writing this from the project site, where there’s one non-secured source available. Thanks a million to him or her. I, thought, at the beginning to come over here every night or simply do my internet needs here but then thought it’s better to order. I’ll receive a free modem but not a router. After all $29 and something is not too much and I can cancel that anytime I want.

No comments: