Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stop Running Around

I had an argument with A. J. yesterday and he said that he no longer needed me. I was not shocked or confused. I know his situation. The project which was supposed to be finished in Sep. of the last year is still running! Although we are down to the last steps but he completely ran out of money and is using his line of credit and credit cards, I guess. Even if this is not true, he has spent so much money and time on this project that it will never be profitable, if he sells it. But he has to finish the damn thing anyway and list it.
The funny thing is he asked me to postpone my travel and change my ticket to May.31. I have bought one for May.21. I didn't say no. I didn't want to be harsh on him because he's already in shit. Besides my stuff will be in the house which is planned to be turned to four town houses.
So I'm leaving this Wed. for Heathrow and then Iran to see my love and come back in a month or so and will go to Calgary to see if I can get a job. I have learnt a lot but the most important thing is to keep the communications up and running.
I saw David, the framer today in The Home Depot parking lot and said goodbye to him. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met in my life. He, after I told him about my travel said: I hope one day you stop from running! I just laughed but now I say: I hope too!
And one thing I know is he will probably get help from his brothers for the projects, either financially or physically and that's one reason why he asked me to leave in addition to the other one I just mentioned.

No comments: