Friday, September 05, 2008

Cooper Test Results and Stoppage

The gym has been closed since Tue., Sep. 03 according to an annual maintenance program. It will be opened Sep.09 again. I practiced Cooper Test at least 5 times but never got better than 1995.59 m which is considered average. And that Average was repeated in 3 consecutive days. I’m sure I can do much better than that and at least get myself to Good but that needs more practice, losing a bit more weight and planning. You have to know how to divide your energy during the 12 min. period to be able to beat the desired length. I usually go 6 mph for the first 6 hours and then every 30 sec. I add 0.1 mph to my speed. That’s what gave me that average score but obviously won’t get me to level Good. I don’t know how far I am from the physical ability tests of CF but have to get myself prepared.

No comments: