Friday, October 31, 2008

Oct. Cooper Test Result Chart


I wasn’t feeling good at all yesterday so I didn’t go to my exercises. The reason is not important here. So I went today at about 12:00 and like every time I’m there I started with Cooper Test on a treadmill. It was not easy and I knew that I’m not doing well but didn’t turn so bad eventually.
The chart on the top is the results of this month and they are accurate. If I only am able to keep on practicing for 3 more months, I think I’ll be able to reach the desired goal. As you see I reached the best time in the fourth day and that was when I ran 2301 m. I will put charts and table with more detail for the next month. Let’s hope nothing bad happens in the next two months left to the year. I need to keep this job or get a better one and I work hard for them. These exercises actually are part of them. I should look into POPAT.

No comments: