Saturday, November 29, 2008

Totally Screwed After 7 Years

Seven years ago in a year like this I arrived in Calgary International Airport and started my life in Canada. I’ve had good days and bad days but I haven’t got what I wanted yet, overall. I might not have tried hard enough, especially in the 2nd and after that but my goal, when I applied for the permanent visa was just get the hell out of there and my goal when I came, at the beginning, was just to stay.
I succeeded admirably but can’t live like that forever, especially at the moment with this stupid job and crap wage. I again started job hunting a few days ago and so far just found two position and have applied for them but I don’t there’s a big chance in this slow economy and this time of the year. Regardless of all the facts, I keep applying until I get what I want. I don’t give up easily. After all, I’m The Tough Guy! And when the things get tough, the tough gets goin’!

No comments: