Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Marriage in Canada

I have already written about marriage a few times. This one has been planned to focus on the marriage of Caucasian Canadians. Generally Caucasians could be categorized to three classifications, like any other nation: poor, middle class and rich. Most of Caucasians fall into the 2nd one. As I posted once, only 49% of the Canadians live in families. Not to mention that family could be a single-parent family or a common-law one.
Many Caucasian Canadians these days prefer to marry with Oriental women. Many amongst them have their second marriage with such women. That works for both sides. Oriental women, actually the ones who were born and grown outside Canada, like most other women from other corners of the globe, are less demanding and don't know much about the women rights in West. It's a win-win situation. The woman gets a shelter, a steady income, at times a permanent residency and of course a hard full-force weekly or daily thrust!
There was a guy, a sales person once I went to a Suzuki dealer to buy a car and that was last year, who was married to a young Thai girl. The man, a retired Navy officer, had an anger problem. I remember once I was there he yelled at the poor girl why she had not done something which was actually not very important. A Canadian woman would shout back and kick him in the nuts! The woman was probably 15 to 20 years younger than the man. I have another example here: A Hodani's friend a Caucasian who was a brick layer, named Logan, married to a Filipino girl who was scared to death! The girl, like many other Filipinos was here on a work permit and her visa was about to expire. The guy proposed to him and they got married! The girl got her permanent residence and the guy got a cot!
Other class of Caucasians who marry foreigners are Canadian women who suffer from obesity. There're not a few! They mostly marry Black guys. I guess Black guys are the only ones who are able to satisfy them anyway!
Other than that average middle-class Caucasians marry to a Caucasian, only. A. F., my former colleague is married to Caucasian, like most others and that's their first. There might be a Caucasian who goes out with a non-Caucasian but that mostly happens when the other one had been born here.
In the nutshell marriage is more likely a trade these day. There's no sign of love and intimacy any more. A large number of them end up with divorces very soon which hurts the both sides. In the other hand love is not all, it's meat nor drink!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx for ur post,i came here with my ex soon my ex expectation grew a lot.like many others i got separated and finishing family court and only an order to pay child support.my ex changed her mind when saw she can not receive money but not me!!now i`m with a philipino and really satisfied!!!
i assume u r like me ir....i think ir... girls are very expecting nowadays.i would prefer orientals personally.they act much better at list in bed!!!they don`t care if work and pay for themselves.u don`t need to pay for their life and their never ending study habit.take a chance and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hey my tough bro

You have pointed out a delicate matter.

Regarding your latest comment on Tehrantonian, I am sure you understand why I can't post it. I know the Arabs hurts us a lot 1400 years ago and their belief - having turned into fanaticism - is still hurting the people, but as you know there are many who practice the religion and would need that information. I am personally non-religious and a non-practitioner, but I try to show tolerance as mush as possible not to loose focus away from the immigration and what the immigrants might need.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with me.

I hope that the practice has started showing improvement :)

Take Care!
Tehrantonina

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Tough Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Tough Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.