Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flying Birds

Have you ever tried to take a photo of a flying bird, for instance, a duck or a seagull?
Not easy, Ha? They fly fast and high. It's easier if you try that on a flock.
... Well I managed to do that yesterday at the shore. It was a stormy weather, strong wind and waves were growling. I didn't have a good camera on me but my mobile phone's. Seagulls and other sea birds were around, some riding the waves, a few were sharing a crab and some other just surfing the wind, with wide open wings, enjoying themselves! I wish I was one of them! Some of them were so close up on the air and they looked like they were just standing in the sky! The result is not too bad far that kind of camera.
Of course it's not as good to be sent to the new CBC photo contest but it's good enough to give me the joy of photography. I wish I only could catch them with the waves at the bottom of the picture. Nevertheless I'll go out for those photo soon and will reveal the results.
(Photo: Picture taken with a Nokia mobile telephone camera. Story above)

No comments: