Saturday, October 02, 2010

A Big Mess or Mixed Up

I'm not telling the entire story of how I got into this mess but we're in the process of changing our place, I'm starting training on a new job this Mon., I have to do a medical exam for CF tomorrow and also Tue., in their recruiting centre, I have to attend an interview with them in less than 2 weeks, I have to attend an information session for a volunteer job, I'm waiting for a few calls from different employers, I have to get my exams done for my class 4 Driver's Licence and ... what else? These are all goin' to be done in the next 2 weeks.
The most important one of course is CF which although nothing is clear yet but it's goin' to be a huge change. I think I've written enough because nothing is clear yet. I don't know how I'm goin' to keep a job that I'm leaving it in the second day of training but I need it. Goodness I have to make up stories and sell them again!

No comments: