Monday, November 29, 2010

Two Disastrous Weeks

The last two weeks were so bad that I barely want to write anything about them. I failed a major position first step and probably another position as well although I haven't received anything from the second organization.
The weather was horrible in a way that I got a bad cold last Sun. and still am not recovered. I certainly am not a good driver and don't like driving back and forth to work. The roads were so dangerous which I'm surprised that I was able to make it. This type of snow is not usual in British Columbia but it had been predicted. Then there was the work which got so physically demanding. I was mostly dead tired when I got home all day last week especially because I had to work overtime last Sat. and Sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed I’ll probably download it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

How come you dont have your site viewable in mobile format? Can not view anything in my netbook.