Monday, December 13, 2010

Hit 10,000


I was driving home yesterday from work and I realized I hit 10,000 KM on my vehicle's odometer. It happened exactly after 1 year and 2 months and 28 days(!), almost 1 1/4 year. And that's because I drive back and forth to work every day which I hate a lot but have no choice as public transport is a disaster here. It's almost 20 KM every day, I believe. I hope I can get another job soon which I don't have to do driving every day especially because this Highway No. 1 that I have to take everyday is horrible. Big eighteen wheelers are driving really fast and no one seems to care about 80 KM speed limit in construction zone. I've seen to speed controllers in the last 2 months. The westbound is always congested in the morning. I never wish that I was on the opposite lane!
(Photo: The odometer when I was stopped at the lights yesterday just minutes away from home)

No comments: