Saturday, February 20, 2021

My Free Pets!

I noticed there were a few " round, small, brown pieces " on my lawn, or perhaps it must be said where my lawn used to be(!) in front of the door, a few weeks ago. Looking closer I realized they were deer dropping's! The poor animal was there for a few branches left from a small shrub! It was hungry in this brutal winter.
This is not a good picture but you can see the dropping at the right top corner of the photo
Then the other night I looked out of the window for a moment and saw three rabbits! That was not the first time I saw them but I always felt bad for the little bunnies! I thought a little and all of a sudden I remembered that I had carrot in the refrigerator! I jumped out with the bag and threw a few pieces at them but they even didn't go near the pieces! It actually made them ran away! I tried 2 other pieces and no response or same response were seen. Disappointed at the time I had spent outside in the cold and dark, I went back in but when I looked out again half and hour later all of the pieces had been disappeared and the rabbits were at the other side of the street!
I think they were afraid of me at the time but when I went back in I felt safe and came back and ate them all.
(Photo: I took this photo with my telephoto lens of one of the rabbits at the other side of the road before going to bed the other night)

No comments: