Friday, June 12, 2020

The Third Offer

I had my third offer a couple of days ago. This time it was a property much cheaper than the first I had liked. Some $100,000 cheaper! I thought I would be comfortable in there and I could use the rest of the money either on a new vehicle or simply save it. I didn't get the property! Someone, who saw the place right after I did, had a better offer and the seller took it.
Here's the only thing: I can't drop the possibility that the realtor screwed me on this one! It might sound odd but since I deprived him of a good income by cancelling an already accepted offer, I think there's a possibility that she avenged me(!) especially because this house was much cheaper. I don't know I could be completely wrong but that is what happened and I will have to start searching again.

No comments: