Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Joker: The Worst Movie I've Ever Watched

When first Joker's trailers and clips were shown back in 2019, I knew it would be nothing but another crap! That's why I didn't even consider going to theaters to catch the movie. I got a chance to see the film last week, eventually! What a disaster! Sure the acting of the main character is good but there's no story, no other actors or actresses who have a role in the story! So if you haven't watched it, be happy that you haven't wasted any time or money or both!
Looters have filled their trunk and probably the cabin with everything that they could have their hand on during the 2005 hurricane Katrina. I'm not sure but looks like the vehicles plate is blacked out or has been taken off! This scene is seen a lot in this stupid movie of Joker! 
I, however, understand why Americans, some of them, loved it and still love it! Why? Because the movie has scenes of riot, looting, shooting the face, killing on subway, people with mental issues, and such which, by the way, harmonizes with many American's lifestyle and favorites! Yes! Many Americans constantly are looking forward for situations like that. The recent attack on The Senate is a good example. And if you're looking for non-political examples there're many. Louisiana's Hurricane Katrina is another example. 
It took me 3 freaking days to finish the damn movie and I haven't watched it since while I usually watch a good movie several time. I believe enough has been said. A total waste. 1 star out of 5.
(Photo: Since I'm so displeased by this stupid, over-exaggerated movie, I'm not even going to post a picture from the movie. I, instead, am putting a photo of Jack Nicholson as Joker in the 1989 version of Batman, directed by Tim Burton, which in my personal idea is the best and only real performance of Joker) 

No comments: