Monday, January 19, 2004

New Plans of Eastman Kodak

Eastman Kodak is planned to stop selling film rolls and regular cameras in North America and Western Europe. They are trying to replace digital cameras with the regular ones. The company also stops making regular cameras as part of its new plan.
I was goin' to buy a tripod and a good zoom lens for my Yashica camera, which I bought 10 years ago in Tehran and you see some of the photos here in the blog. But ... should I change my mind? Should I save to get a digital one?
I really love my camera and although it's not easy to have a good photo with it, if you know how to use it, you'll get a good one. I may be able to use it for a couple of more years. Check this one. I took it with my camera.
(Photo: Sunset in Glenmore Park reservoir, Calgary)