Thursday, January 01, 2004

New year's Eve

It's New Year's Eve and guess what I did? Nothing! Al said he'd call me and we'd go out for a drink I said OK but when he called I didn't answer the phone! All I did is I reviewed section 9 of CQE primer which is the best thing I could do I guess and also did cooking, washing the cloths and watching the news.
I also watched a documentary about Pink Floyd and it said everything about Syd Barrett one of the leaders of the band who disappeared from the band after awhile. The reason was he was doing too much drug. There was also another guitar player who started with the band but left shortly after for some reasons which was told in the documentary.
They interviewed everyone from the landlord whom they rented a house from, the former guitar player, Nick Mason, Roger Waters, Rick Wright and David Gilmour. The topic was Syd of course. I learned many things.