Friday, June 10, 2005

Hitech

Today morning (I mean yesterday morning because it's 01:18 AM now!) I went to Hitech for QA Manager position interview. It's a small company in 32nd Ave. NE. Some people even may not notice that there's a factory in there and that's exactly why I didn't find it easily and was 5 min. late! (First impression is the best impression!)
As the lady interviewer told me it's a company with only about 20 employees and they need someone in that position for only a short periof of time. (2 to 3 months!) When I asked her why is that, she didn't answer clearly. I smell a rat here. she said that the former QA Manager has resigned recently. I think he or she might have taken a few month off and they just need someone to take over and when he's back, they'll kick the new guy out! May be there's something else. I'm not really sure.

No comments: