Monday, June 06, 2005

Split up

I have a very bad filling tonight. Resurrect and I are going to separate at the end of this week. Although we have never been close friends, we didn't spend much time together and sometimes we fought (He started!). I feel lonely after he leaves. He's going to Vancouver to see his sister and then flies to Europe, probably to Romania, his favorite country (Honestly who else even looks at him!) and then Iran.
And what the hell am I supposed to do? I have two interviews tomorrow, one in Springwall Sleep Products and the other one with Bob in Diversfield Staffing for a QA Manager position. Also I went to my dentist for hygiene and they told me that they have to plant that bridge for me soon and it'll cost me about $3000.
Therefore I'm ruined emotionally and financially, both!! I talked to F. J. and Kh. today and also called M. M. (Didn't answer. I left a message and received a called later and left message too) but now all of them are gone and I'm lonely here at the desk.
It has been raining for about 4 or 5 days and I can't go out. It's still raining. I had a plan for jugging the whole week, I mean every day, but didn't. May be we go to Talisman tomorrow with Resurrect.

No comments: