Thursday, May 31, 2007

'07 Finals

I finally had the cable guys over the day before and my cable got installed. So I could watch the second game of 2007 Stanley Cup Finals in Anaheim, CA. between the Senators and the Ducks. The first game was won by the Ducks 3 to 2. I watched the scoreless first period where the Senators and apparently their goalie were under constant attacks. Then in the second period I had an eye on the TV and another one on the food that I was making for dinner! (Something with zucchini, I give you the recipe, if you're interested. It's healthy, simple, and delicious) It was scoreless again while Ottawa lost a 5 to 3 opportunity. Then the third period came up finally and it was up and down and up and down but that was Anaheim who took the advantage of a home game and had more shoots. I was done with the damn food and less than 7 min. to the end I sat and said to me: Let’s watch the rest with a little more interest in hockey! But in 6 min. and few seconds left, the Ducks scored and they now lead the series 2-0! The next game is scheduled for the coming Sat. in Scotia Bank Centre.
Don Cherry was different in Couch’s Corner tonight! He Supported Ottawa’s goalie, who’s a Black guy and the Ducks’ goalie as well and seemed happy with the Ottawa’s result despite their two losses. He said that these two games were road games and now it’s the Senator’s turn.
(Photo: Emery stops 30 shots of the Ducks and let only one in and that one costs them the game)

No comments: