Saturday, May 26, 2007

Amazing Handset (Not handjob!)

I was so tired yesterday morning when I got up. That was because of another stupid thing A. J. did and again made us facing a problem with the house, this time with the retaining wall. That’s another story that I‘m not telling here but what happened is when I woke up and went to the washroom I saw a pile of shit in the toilet! I was so tired the night before that I forgot to flush! So I flushed and was goin’ to wash and suddenly dropped my mobile phone in the toilet! Oh my! I quickly took it out and tried to dry it out! Of course it was not working! Happily I just flushed a min. ago but still there was shit on it! So I put it on the floor outside under the direct sunlight and went to work. I then checked it in few hours and amazingly the handset itself was working! And finally after a few hours it was receiving the signals and working perfectly!
(Photo: My handset after it got saved by me and sunny sun! Thanks to Sony Erickson!)

No comments: