Monday, September 03, 2007

Fishing Season

Although I haven’t been involved in any type of entertainment or hobby in last may be 2 months and schools will be opened tomorrow, but people still enjoy their time in any possible way. The activity that people are involved at the moment and actually started almost 1 week ago is fishing.
I am no kind of fisher and know nothing about it. Al, my buddy in Calgary once invited me to join him for a fishing trip but I didn’t go. Here, people wear long waterproof suits and stand in the stream and do fishing these days. Wayne told me that they catch Salmon. I always thought that Salmon is an ocean fish but may be it comes to rivers to lay eggs. I don’t know.
Anyhow the above photo shows how people enjoy fishing. I should search for my joy!
(Photo: Fishers in Mamquam River. It's about 08:45 AM in a little cold cloudy day of Sep.)

No comments: