Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Strange

Ekaterina is still in touch with me. I told her that I consider her a fake personality and told her that Canadian Embassy in Moscow had already told me that no visa had ever been issued for such a name. But she denied everything!
I received an e-mail from her indicating that she had finally got the money and she was flying to me! She mentioned that she would let me know the date and time of her arrival and asked for my phone number! Regardless of the fact that I still don’t believe this whole shit and sounds odd to me, I sent her my phone number because I don’t think she can do anything through that. I immediately e-mailed the Canadian Embassy in Moscow and asked for help.
What I’m guessing is she or he could be someone that I know and doesn’t have my phone number and wants to tease me or disturb me through that. At the same time it’s really awkward to do all this shit for a phone number because what would be the worst thing she or he is able to do? He or she would call me only once or maximum two times and does his or her harm and then I would report on her or him and that would be all over. After all I know no one who hates me that much and waste that much time to just get a phone number. Should be a real jerk!

No comments: