Saturday, March 17, 2012

Calgary Board of Education

When I decided to come to Canada and live the rest of my life I thought I was going to a country with understanding, thoughtful and smart people who most of the time, if not all the time make wise decisions. I thought I was going to a developed country. Then shortly after I lives here for only a few years, I realized that I was completely wrong! I know the situation at the other side of the globe is worse than here now, may be 10 times worse than what it was when I left but I have not burnt all of the bridges behind me. Could I go and live back there or not, is another question. One of the things that pissed me off really badly and made me doubt these greedy people's sanity was the lay off of the teachers in Calgary and other cities of the country. I lived almost 30 years in the old country and never heard once that a teacher gets laid off in there. I specifically never heard that the Ministry of Education or as they call it here Board of Education spend hundreds of thousand of dollars to move to a new luxury building and has no budget to pay the teacher salary! I really wanted to see the faces of those animal, greedy, pieces of crap who for their own comfort and luxury moved to this new building and then kicked the teachers out and cut their salary. You guys are the most disgusting, you make me puke and I wish I could puke on your ugly evil faces.
(Photo: Calgary Board of Education new building in Downtown Calgary with a Good Earth cafe on the ground floor where the greedy animals of the Board could go and eat their $8 breakfast sandwiches and talk about their boyfriends and girlfriends and Toilet Mexico all inclusive vacations!)

No comments: