Thursday, April 18, 2019

Apr. Long Weekend 2019

This evening is unofficially the beginning of the Apr. long weekend. Here more than 80% of the guys are gone home to be with their families. For me it was not only the cost of trip and the hassle of it, but also the long flight. I intend to have a productive time by studying, doing laundry and exercising. 
Today we had an hour of fitness which was turned out to a 40 min. light exercise session by the lazy assess who do nothing but laughing at everything they can. The thing about these guys is that many of them are in their late 20's and still act like teenagers! I guess some haul their stupidity all the way to their grave! A good example of these guys this fella whom his ethnicity is not going to be revealed here because I then would be accused of racism. A total clown. He's 29 and he thinks by telling stupid jokes and laughing hard at almost anything could become popular! Wearing backward hats and shorts with no shoe or socks and beard, make him looks like a total jerk but is he the only one here and generally in the society?! No! The new generation of the guys think of nothing but their cellphone, American Idol and other immature amusements of the time.
However the strangest thing hasn't been that. Today at the end of a class there was this guy standing at the door and giving hug to everyone!! I was actually going to use more exclamation marks but I didn't! I went to university with some classmates for 4 years and never hugged them! In the entire time that I was married, it was only the last 2 years probably, that I would give my wife a hug once in 2 or 3 days!! This freak hugged everyone only after a few weeks of training! What is it that he was trying to achieve?! Buying friends? Reaching arousal? Being nice? You tell me!
(Photo: Nothing represents the Apr. long weekend better than dyed eggs)

No comments: