Sunday, March 10, 2019

A Stinking Piece of Crap Named WestJet!

I've been sitting here on my butt in nasty disgusting Lester B. Pearson International Airport, (not the person himself) of the most disgusting city in North America, Toronto, for the past hour, for my flight to Pierre E. Trudeau International Airport in Montreal but even the WestJet people don't know what the hell is going on! There's no plane and the nasty disgusting weather of Toronto is probably worst than ever. I don't know how people can live in this dump! 
I haven't eaten anything for lunch. All you see in this disgusting shit-hole is Tim Horton, which by the way looking at its items makes me want to vomit and the stupid Booster Juice! The funny thing about these airport stores is not their price (which by the way is twice as much as everywhere else) it's the fact that there's no price tag! So basically they can shove whatever garbage they have all the way up the customers' ass! I know there're many who like it! People here don't even look at the price tags! No wonder the majority of people are in deep shit debt! 
I called my employer but no one gave a shit! There's no one available at this hour I guess. Everyone is sitting like a freaking idiot and plays with his/her stupid phone! Of course why the hell would they be worried! They're not going to start a new job tomorrow! 
This is the second time this fucking nasty garbage, WestJet, is screwing me. The last time I was returning from the US there was a day delay. Who knows what's going to happen today.

No comments: