Sunday, January 22, 2023

Refurbished Beverage!

I was introduced to this ridiculous beverage by The Tote Lover last year. I must say that I had never had something as stupid as this! No wonder why they pile up! I would really like to see the person who had this invention! The catch is having a taste, say a fruit's taste without having it's sweetness(!) to eliminate the harmful affects of sugar, perhaps! 
So you, for example drink Apple Juice and it tastes like apple juice but it's not sweet! And you know how sweetness is different in different fruits as it depends on the specific fruit's taste. That has been eliminated from the beverage! What has been left then? A disgusting, fake taste of fruit without a real taste of fruit! 
The interesting thing about this beverage is that Michael Bubble, the Canadian singer, whom I like, advertise  this, simply because his name, surname, rhymes with it! I guess people do everything for more and this is not the worst! 
(Photo: A stack of Bubly beverage boxes in a local store. It comes in different fake[!] flavours but all colourless! My guess is Pepsico or any of other major, multi-national companies produces this. So if the market does not respond to it well, they simply discontinue production with as less loss as possible)

No comments: