Tuesday, October 6

Everything's Not Lost

Sent this lyrics of Coldplay to one of cousins today:

When I counted up my demons
Saw there was one for every day
With the good ones on my shoulders
I drove the other ones away

So if you ever feel neglected
And if you think that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost

When you thought that it was over
You could feel it all around
And everybody's out to get you
Don't you let it drag you down

Cause if you ever feel neglected
And if you think that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost

If you ever feel neglected
If you think that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost

Singing out
Oh, oh, oh, yeah
Oh, oh, yeah
Oh, oh, yeah
Everything's not lost

(Photo: The school in Hormozgan Province in the south of Iran after being hit by an American missile. These guys didn't even bother apologizing, let alone compensating the poor people who lost their kids during the murderous attack) 

No comments: