Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oilers Got Bitten

Edmonton Oilers was in San Jose today to play the first game of the second round against the Sharks. I only watched the first period completely and part of the third one. I don't know how they survive more than an hour and a half in the arena!They had a good start with scoring early in the game but then accepted a goal in the first period and the second one in the second period and lost the game. Next game will be in the same place tomorrow!
(Photo: San Jose Sharks logo. One of the most attractive NHL logos to me. Last year I was going to order a shirt with this logo but changed my mind in the last steps!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay you freak, have you ever stepped on the ice for hockey, have you ever watched any game for real? you freak did not know what hockey is till 5 years ago, now you are super freak about it? you sicken me with your posts about hockey and the way you fake everything to cover your ass. You sicken me with your posts about women and how desprate you are. Go get a life monkey asshole