Monday, June 11, 2007

Coquitlam

I’m back to Squamish after 2 nights in Coquitlam. That was nothing special but having some food and hanging out with the relatives. In the morning of Sun. I and A. J.’s Mom went for a walk (Can you imagine that?! I go out for a walk with a lady who's even older than my Mom! That’s what I get! That's what happening to The Tough Guy!) and accidentally watched Teddy Bear Parade which was nice. That’s for the kids but still got our attention. The Bagpipe band was the best. But my Gosh the city was so fucking crowded when first I was goin’ to it. I don’t know how in the hell I am goin’ to live in a big city like Coquitlam or goin’ back to Tehran! I gotta find a good job that keeps me here forever, obviously not in B. C.
(Photo: These little kids called White Spot Pipe Band really rock. I always enjoy bagpipe music. It was raining and they didn't care)

No comments: