Friday, June 22, 2007

Ghost


Ghost is a kind of police who works undercover. He drives a car which looks, at first, exactly the same as a regular vehicle and of course dresses like a regular person. But you look a little more carefully, you'll can see his (as a Ghost is usually a male cop) laptop or the lights inside the car which start flashing when he persuades a suspect. In Calgary all the Ghosts I saw drove Crown Victoria, one of my all time favourites. I sensed a few of them around but never have been caught by any. All the 5 or 6 times that I was stopped by the cops, it was by regular city polices.
Here in B. C. I have seen Ghost driving around with different brands of vehicles. Last Mon. I saw one who had stopped a driver in Highway # 1. It was on my way to Coquitlam. Surprisingly I saw him again chasing another driver in HOV and stopped him immediately! Some drivers are just assholes. HOV is the lane which is designated for the vehicles with 2 or more passengers.
So that means I must drive with more caution here in this province. I don’t think anything happens as long as I drive this old van, as it’s slow and I can’t manoeuvre a lot with that. It’s a 1999 E-250 Ford, ¾ Ton Cargo van (Do you also need the plate to track me down?!)
(Photo: An asshole is stopped by a Ghost in Highway # 1 in B. C., somewhere between Burnaby and Coquitlam. The cop's vehicle is my all time favorite, Crown Victoria as I mentioned earlier)

No comments: