Monday, May 08, 2017

My Yoga Practices: Class 2

Note: This post covers an even which took place over a year ago (Not that anyone cares! 〠)
I was late for the second session because I wanted to get a coffee and first stopped by a McDonald's it was closed! It was around 05:45 maybe and the damn McDonald's was closed in Downtown area!!! Un-fucking-believable! So I headed towards the place but I thought I should still get a coffee maybe my breath smells bad! So I stopped at a 7-11 and got one. I guess by the time I reached there it was 06:05. The old fart was there, sitting on the floor and the instructor was on her feet in her natural cloths. We started and I have to say that this time there was less excitement both from the postures and nakedness! Maybe it was becoming usual or maybe I didn't get as much good look as I did last time. I didn't even break a sweat and I realized that the old man had the same feeling because when I brought that up after she asked how I had felt, his response was the same. I started to think that maybe these sessions not worth the time and money I spend. Waking up early, driving for 20 min. or so and the cost, all just for 45 to 50 minutes of bare yoga. I could get the same level of exercise with less money, less driving and I don't have to wake up early. She had other sessions as well but they are normally more crowded and who attends? More males as far as I've seen! I asked her whether it would be a good idea to do a little more intense exercise such as running or jugging after that and she said that would be OK. " I at times go for an hour of running"  she added! That sounded like a joke to me because 1 hour of running is not a short running and with the belly she had I doubt she ever does that but that's OK. Everyone brags about what he or she does to stay fit and active.
(Photo: Warrior 2 is one of the poses. Here in this picture the Black woman has her palms facing the floor. I remember that she always insisted to have the palms faced the ceiling)

No comments: