Friday, April 20, 2018

Passed through the Second Major Gate

I received a message from my prospective employer a few days ago indicating that I've passed the Test/Interview! While I was quite confident and comfortable during the test and I anticipated that I most likely would pass, I was not sure about the interview because there's no way that you can trick an experienced professional. 
This was a major obstacle and while I still have many more to pass, I feel a little releaved and for the first time after a long time, happy. Here is the list of the steps that one would have to pass to get the position, permanently. And by using that adverb I mean it would be a permanent position, unless a really bad mistake is done by the employee:

Ref.
Step
Start
Finish
Pass
Remarks
1
CFSC and CRFSC
Sep-2016
Sep-2016
Sep-2016

2
PARE Test
Sep-2017
Sep-2017
Sep-2017

3
Interview
Mar-2017
Mar-2017
Mar-2017

4
Documentation
Mar-2017
Mar-2017
Mar-2017

5
Psychological Evaluation
Apr-2017
Apr-2017
Apr-2017

6
References
Mar-2017



7
Security Clearance
Mar-2017



8
Medical Examination
Unknown



9
Online Course
Unknown



10
Campus Training
Unknown


for nearly 4 months
11
On-the-job Training
Unknown


for 1 year

I addition to that when I called my buddy, A. F. to seek his opinion on the way I shall handle reference check, he told me there would be one more step, most likely as part of number 7, a security interview, which I would have to pass as well. I assume step 7 would be the longest because I have done fingerprinting and completed related forms. I think they are working on it but I know I don't have any issue and I'm confident I will pass this step. My only worry now before going to teh designated province for training is references and only one of them who is the current supervisor of this damn job. I'm going to contact all the other ones and let them know that they would probably be contacted for the job I already have started its application.
If what the Afghan guy said during the Test/Interview day, the training would not start until August! This means that I would have 3 miserable months on the wagon! I probably have to find a better job for myself. In this case I not only get less tired, but also I can make enough money as I wouldn't get paid for the 4 months of training. 
(Photo: I would like to use photos form old Tehran, my nice beautiful city which is now almost destroyed, like the rests of the country, by the murderers of Islamic Murderers of Republic of Iran. This was Doulat Gate many years ago. Doulat has two meaning in Persian: 1) Wealth 2) Government. In the old county and almost everywhere in the region all of the wealth is accumulated within the government and whoever is on the top of its pyramid. So no wonder why these two terms mean almost the same! Here people are seen passing through. The gates used to be gurded and the guards, like anywhere else in the old world, would misuse passerbys to rob them. I don't know which one would be harder: Passing throug the old gates of the old country or passing through all the 12 gates to get a permanent well-paid job)

No comments: