Sunday, September 04, 2022

The Real Canadian Super"asshole"

Eating out and taking home is part of Western eating culture and has contaminated(!) other cultures which have long history of cooking good food at home. I hardly believe anyone cooks anything at home here in Canada if they're Caucasian. If they do, it'd be limited to throwing something on a barbecue or in an oven or asking Chef Mike to cook it for them! I have a picture of Chef Mike here in this post. Tell me he does not like familiar! 
I have resisted to this disgusting habit, which is part of Fake Economy concept, which will soon be another topic, but admit there have been times that I had to get something to save myself from starvation because I simply was in a situation that I could not cook, say, on a road trip. 
I'm now going to review a packaged food from one of the biggest thieves in North America, or perhaps I should say, in the world called Loblaws which operates under different names in different cities and provinces. This food is from The Real Canadian Super"asshole", the home to, mostly, pathetic losers, who think saving a dollar or two change their miserable and stupid lives! Not to mention the boneheads who eating garbage is an inseparable part of their silly lives! This store is so cheap and disgusting that I clearly remember that when I came to Canada first they didn't even have a website! Why? Obviously the cheap bastards intended to save money! Now they have robbed enough from people, they have a website because there are idiots who think, as I mentioned earlier, using stupid coupons and saving a buck or two, would change their pathetic and cursed lives! The food we are having here, and trust me I haven't tried it and I will never even feed that to my pet, is named Butter Chicken and White Rice, apparently an East Indian meal in a 400 g plastic package and must have been frozen. It is sold for $7. Let's assume this 400 g meal consists of 200 g rice and 200 meat, which is hard to believe because it does not look that way. 
The first question is who eats this meal? I don't think an East Indian would be interested. They can make it easily at home. A labourer? Maybe? but he would at least need two meals to be full! That'd make it $14 plus the tax plus a beverage, which is inevitable to have with a meal! How much this food cost for the company? $2, maybe! How do you think a company like that makes over 53 Billion Dollars? That's how! And then when you go to pay for your groceries or whatever that you have purchased, if you're lucky that you don't have to stay in a long line, which is the case many times during the week,, because the company does not want to hire cashiers and pay them(!), they ask you if you'd like to donate to a charity!
(Photo: The meal from the Super "asshole ". Chef Mike helps you to prepare it!)

No comments: