Sunday, October 09, 2022

The Smart Cookie

There's this guy that I briefly worked for him in a small company back in 2019 when I had to leave the CBSA College just less than a week before graduating! I'm not proud of it. That was a big mistake and total waste of time but I'm over it.
The guy, from one of the former Soviet Union states showed signs of friendship but neither the job nor him were attractive to stay with! I made up a story and got the hell out. I'm going the skip the part that a cop was at our door because of that! I decided to contact him nearly 2 weeks ago. He, first, showed his friendly face but when I called him again, he didn't pick up. I received a call from him a few days after that and he asked me if I had a job, mainly because I had told him that I had come back to Canada, two weeks prior to that! He said he could use my help in his " Moving Company "! and added that he did not have a car and wanted me to pick him up! The Smart Cookie was trying to be smart! I told him that I was at work and could not make it! 
You see? There're people who try to take advantage of everyone the minute they can and they think they're really smart! All those signs of friendship and calling me " brother " was bullshit! He was preparing me to be his " worker " and " chauffeur "! The asshole send me another massage one more night after and said he wanted to have coffee with me at 19:30! He added that he did not have a car but he would meet me anywhere in the city! You know what that means! I would have to drive her home, had I gone to the " night coffee meeting "! I eventually told him that we could meet this weekend and has shut up since! There're people who think they're smart and can trick people to be in a situation that would do anything for them. He's one of 'em! I will send him a message about meeting tomorrow tonight because he still have a set of plate that I had borrowed from my Mom to take a sort of dessert for him to try.
(Picture: One of many know-it-all people that I've seen throughout my life. Always tried to impress me with his bullshit! If you wonder why Oriental tag has been used, it is because he originally is from eastern Asia and is considered Oriental but was born and raised in a former Soviet Union state and his family still lives there. That is my main interest in him because I always liked Soviet Union)

No comments: