Saturday, October 01, 2022

Let's Grab Lunch First!

There hasn't been absolutely nothing but work for the past month or so. I t times up to 11 hours a day! I came home at around 19:30 and had started at 07:00! I will have to be at work as well but happily won't have to start early. Something really interesting happened that made me to write now. 
The Tote Lover and I were to move to the site, permanently a few times. I spend all of my time at the site. I go to the office, or perhaps I should say I used to go to the office to discuss something with The Tote Lover in person or print a drawing, get a coffee or bring a tool. So it was not an issue for me. The Tote Lover though seemed not very interested in. He told me that he was moving and asked for my help, finally this past Thu. I went to the office and helped him to get his stuff to the trailer at the site. When we put the main box I told him that I had seen food in the main office. He said: " Let's grab lunch first "! Imagine a fat f*ck who barely walk and his belly is hanging in a way that he barely can tie his shoes and in the middle of moving all he can think of is food! So we went to the next trailer and there she was this woman whom I would like to call Crazy Chatter Box (I will find a permanent[!] nickname for her if I plan to post about her) and The Tote Lover goes: It is supposed to be lunch here! And the woman says she doesn't know and all I see if an empty Wendy's paper bag! I went back to work and he went to the trailer.
He was in the trailer on Fri. when I went to him a few times to either discuss things or put stuff inside. I went in at one point and I said that I would talk to the Site Supervisor for a sign we would use to specify  our office. He said " Would we not be here for a long time ". I left while I was thinking about what he had said. Then he ask me to do a few things and I send e-mails to him in regards to them. Our system works in a way that most of the time you can see if the person is online or not. I, all of a sudden, realized he appeared offline. I thought he might have left his desk, but where to? With the reputation that he had built for himself, he was not welcomed anywhere! No one liked him and no one would welcome him in his office. I did not think that he had gone home because that was only 11:00 something although he had the long history of leaving early. I still didn't know what was going on. 
I went to the office and everything inside seemed strange! The computer was turned off, the fob and fuel card was on the desk, as well as a few other stuff. 
I went to the next office where the Construction Manager is stationed. He is a really big fella and a bit intimidating! I asked him where The Tote Lover was and he gave me a strange look! He then said: Do you watch football? He meant " football ", not soccer and although I don't, I didn't want to disappoint him and I said: " Yes. I do ". And he made the gesture of a player who is shooting the ball! I was shocked! He said that I leave it to The Crazy Boss (the nickname is used by me) to tell you. I said: " But he wouldn't be here until Mon ". He went: " Let's go out. I need a smoke ". We saw The Crazy Boss pull in as soon as we stepped out! There he was! It was then that I realized The Tote Lovers had been axed! 
The rest is talking to The Crazy Boss which it's nothing to mention but I really enjoyed that asshole being kicked out. One should really not enjoy other's misery and I, as the person who once has been laid off three times and was not able to sleep for 2 to 3 days well, knows how bad someone would feel after they were asked to leave but this pile of shit and piss had crossed all of the lines: Going early, not answering e-mails, pretending to be someone who he was not, missing days repeatedly, you name it. I really am happy that I don't have to see his ugly face although I stayed in a very good relationship with him until the last minute he was there! 
(Picture: The asshole was kicked so hard like this one which is about to. Although I am sure he would not have gone so far up, had he been shot, due to his excessive weight!)

No comments: