Sunday, November 06, 2022

Mr. Know-it-All

There's this a*shole, from the client's side, who has started getting under my skin lately and that bothers me a lot, of course! He doesn't do anything but the stupid things he says, his unreasonable and meaningless requests, his lack of knowledge and his general behaviour are all senseless and irritating at the same time. This is a fatf*ck who is proud of his hanging belly(!) and truly resembles a moving garbage bin! If someone ever invented a garbage picking machine/robot which would basically just walk and cleaned out the street or area, would certainly resemble this piece of crap. All the businesses around the work area benefit from this pile of s*it. Nothing satisfies me more than kicking him so hard in the face that he would be on the ground unconscious and would stay in a hospital for at least a week! Would I be so dumb to do that?! No! Why? Because a motherf*cker filthy whore is not worth having a criminal record in the country! I will do something, verbally, to him one day that he burns really well though and I've said things to him a few time but I'm careful because he's a representative of client.
I tell you one story about this filthy fat disease-carrying rat but in order not to reveal the identities, I change the detail a little bit, as always. Once we had a process to do something for the project. A person was hired, came and did this task. There was a total of six pieces needed to be worked on. All six of them failed! Obviously the guy was an unskilled, useless, sh*thead. Here then the guy of our story comes and I'd like to call him Mr. Know-it-All and you're about to know why. He takes photos of all six pieces and goes back to his hole and then comes back out and tell me that there is this issue and that issue with these pieces! It appears that the motherf*cker, fatf*ck has gone to his computer, uploaded the photos and used Google Lens! This feature of Google enables you to know many things about the item which you have taken photograph from, if you didn't know it already! It tells you what it is, where you can buy it, if it is sold, etc. Now everyone all of a sudden is an expert on everything! This is the word we're living in now and despite all that I failed the last exam of my certificate and now I would have to start over, if I wanted to be certified! 
(Photo: Jack Nicholson in a scene of movie The Departed is talking to DiCaprio about the rat that he believes is inside his organization. He uses the term gnawing which means something that persistently bothers one! That is what this guy is, as well)

No comments: