Sunday, December 03, 2023

The Old Gal

I had an interaction with an old woman for awhile. There was no intention from me and I don't know what hers was until one day, when I was on break from work, I saw a book laying next to my vehicle. I don't know who had put it there. I grabbed it, had a look and put it back. My door bell rang a few minutes after that. It was the old gal! She asked me if it was mine and my answer was negative. I told her that I should have prepared a meal and invite her over. She responded by not much! 
That didn't happen until the day she said she would come over for a coffee, in the morning. Fine. So she was here and I served her coffee when I realized that she was hungry too. It's good that I had some biscuits and Peanut Butter. This was all fine. What was strange was that she wanted to see my bedroom! I didn't have any issue but I don't think she was happy when she saw my single bed or everything else, for that matter.
I'm probably amongst a very few people who still use single beds, if they're single. For someone who had never been to my place it was strange to me, to ask to see the bedroom and then although she helped me with something at home, later and I messaged her once, she never came over. I didn't want to ask her out or anything but still don't understand what she wanted!
They say desperate times call for desperate measures! I wouldn't mind to have good times with but I'm not much of a beggar, particularly when it comes to an old woman(!) but admire a clean gap hole, if you know what I mean. My problem is I'm looking for a long-term and meaningful relationship, not someone that when they're bored and have nothing else to do, find me desirable for an hour. That was I made what I turned The Lady to it, although she didn't like it at the beginning: Two people spending all their free time together. I might still give her a try although the bigger the gaps grows, the smaller the chance, I believe. She showed her interest or perhaps I shall say that she suggested to be over for a drink, which I assume that is her favorite. I once mentioned that to her that a bottle is waiting here in the counter and her response was that the bottle could wait! 
(Photo: Andie MacDowell is amongst the ladies who have spoken about being old and still feeling sexy and she truly is. I haven't seen any of her movies but because she has been in the news I thought I shall use her image. The old gal, by the way, is not as pretty as she is but still okay)

No comments: