Sunday, March 10, 2019

Off to Quebec

I'm going to fly to Quebec in less than a 2 hours for the second time in the past two years with the hope that I get the new job. However this is, without a doubt, the worst time that someone could fly!
The weather is miserable. The Daylight Saving started just today and my flight is very early in the morning! In fact I don't know how but I messed up the timing and I'm in YYC one hours early! 
My only issue was my car. In a meeting with the as*hole bastard, cheapskate, The Mumbling Guy, two weeks ago, he said I could park my car next to his home. When I e-mailed him on Thu. and repeated my request, he didn't respond. So I will have a good punishment for him planned and executed later.
Then The Brave called me yesterday after the exam he had written, based on our previous conversation. I met him then at his place and we went and met The King! I paid for the supper, although he didn't much because he had eaten at home(!) and that was because he let me to park the car next to his house. I gave him the key and I'm hoping that the car is in the same situation when I come back but while the registration will be valid, I'm worried about the insurance which will be expired in April. I have to contact him and let him know about that. However I can purchase insurance before the current one expire and just send the paper to him.

No comments: