Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A Beautiful Fight

The interesting thing about this training center is that people from different backgrounds and all over the country gather together for one goal: To attend the training, graduate and serve the country and of course enjoy the job and benefits. With that being said there are differences between people which at time might lead to disagreements. That is fine until eventually someone turns the disagreement to hostility. That actually happened today and I must admit: It was quite entertaining. 
One of the guys was discussing a question with an instructor and I guess one gal said something to him and he didn't like it and said something in protest to what she had said. The girl in response went: Shut the f**k up! There it was the instructor: Both of you out! And she accompanied them. 
They spent a few minutes out and came back. In some training institutes/school that would have been a different result that just a simple talk. Here, since the employer had already spent thousands of dollars on the students, nothing happens. In fact unless something really bad is done by a students, the training school is quite flexible and open. 
The problem, and it's not with this training center, it's everywhere, is that when people spend a long time together, they build strong friendship or animosity and then one day one of them erupts particularly because people are under stress for too much to study, being away from the loved ones and family, having to have foods that they might not like and other factors. 
That fight, in my personal opinion, was nice and interesting! Too bad it didn't last longer. I have seen other agitated and irritable people here who even said nonsense and stupid things to me but I just simply ignored them! My good is just to focus on the courses and pass the program. Once I'm out, I won't have to even see any of the lowlife retards. The nice ones, will be in my notebook! 
(Photo: I didn't see the faces of the opposite(!) sides but they could have not been that bad. As well, they were not this close!)

No comments: