Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Being Shy or Lack of Confidence?

I have been wanting to go to this blue-eyed lovely lady's office for the past 1 months and so and ask her out but I don't dare! I've been to her office to talk to her to see her reaction to my presence is but I think, I think, I'm not sure I've received mixed messages. I'm even not sure if she's single but the fellas at work say she is and I wonder why. They say that's her attitude. She's brutal and aggressive at times but I personally haven't experienced anything like those. Beside someone in my situation(!) wouldn't care much about that! What percentage of married people have real peace in their lives?! People get into arguments here and there but it doesn't mean that they hate each other. In Canada it's a bit different because you could be single and fuck around as long as you want and one day you realize that it's too late to be someone! 
I even had convinced myself to go and talk to her yesterday but couldn't! I know MAKE HAY WHEN THE SUN SHINES and the sun has gone down long time ago(!) but I still might have a chance. What is that I'd lose If I went? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! If I don't go I won't know that I will have her or not. So I'm gonna go tomorrow, no matter the result! I will keep my positive attitude and will try my best.
(Photo: The lady, to me, looks like is in a non-accessible spot!)

No comments: