Sunday, July 23, 2023

Liars are as smart as Industrialists!

When someone migrates to a new country, after the age of 25 or so, as I did, their character has already been shaped, there're many things in them that will barely forgotten or given up. With that in mind, there was this popular expression within the young, when I was there (probably forgotten now because every generation brings something new!, it would literally go: Liars are as smart as industrialists! If I wanted to elaborate on it, I'd say that it means at times liars can achieve something, if they're truly good at what they do(!), which it could be considered as significant as an industrialist's (entrepreneurs) achievement!   
With that in mind I had an interview this past Fri. and it did not go so badly although it would totally be depend on the other candidates who would most likely be interviewed Mon. and if any more, the other days of this week. The interviewers were an Oriental and East Indian (without specifying their genders!) and took about 35 minutes. I was able to bring smiles to their faces few times which is a good sign. They were both young, I could easily say, but I can't even reveal the age range because I don't want to blow my cover at any cost. But why was the industrialist saying was mention here? Because I made a totally fake resume and was able to selling well! 
If it works out, I'll be okay. Not a damn, dirty field job, short drive, not much traffic in the area, quite stable industry, learning opportunities and alright salary, I'd assume. In the meantime I'm still waiting for the result of the test and possibly an interview for that Government job which I'm also hopeful a as well. 
(Photo: Henry Ford is considered one of the greatest industrialists in the history. Musk, who is one of the greatest of the current era, I believe, has borrowed Ford's method of naming, for his vehicles. Ford's model T was a great work at his time. So is Musk's Model 3 for this time)

No comments: