Monday, September 09, 2024

Organic Food (3)

 

This is a very short post. I was at a Real Canadian Superasshole a few days ago to buy Tamarind for a friend whom has tried, like and said it was good for her and also bought a couple of other things. The place was packed but a lady was nice enough to let me pay before her with a full cart. 
I noticed this empty isle on my way to the cashier: Organic food. You see people who buy all sorts of trash and fill their carts but barely even step in this section of the store. Some don't believe in these items and some prefer to pay the same amount and get more products for the money they pay. Organic food is very expensive and I've written about it but how do the businesses survive in this economy is beyond my understanding.
(Photo: Organic packaged products isle in a Superasshole in Calgary)


No comments: