Saturday, October 06, 2018

An Apology

I've posted earlier that in this volunteer work of mine I deal with an annoying East Indian who, at times, with his stupid remarks causes anguish. I couldn't remember who he was from the dinner meeting we had 2 years ago but then I realized who he is during a seminar which I will write about it later. I replied to a number of his inappropriate comments until one day, a few weeks ago, I received a message from the manager of this V-Work apologizing for that behaviour, I would say, or the remarks/comments. I told him that I appreciated that while that was not his fault. I didn't want to expand the issue and be, as they say in CFLRS(!), a shit-pump. So I let it go. I saw him, as I mentioned earlier in a seminar and I will write about him in the related post. In a nutshell it was interesting to me that a person, one who is not responsible, apologizes for others comments. My thought is they don't want to lose the people who do free work for them but at the same time that's part of the culture. 

No comments: