Saturday, October 13, 2018

Won for the Second Consecutive Month

I was in Pahrump, Nevada where I submitted my monthly volunteer work to the organization. I didn't have much hope for winning but it was there, after only a few days, that I realized that I had won! It was a good feeling because I wanted to have a good impression shortly before our seminar. In fact two of the participants pointed at my wins by saying that they had read my name, a few times, as someone who had submitted the most number of items with the highest quality. The thing that these guys don't know is that I have been out of the circle for a quite long time and despite all of my efforts haven't been able to get back. I will write more in the next post about our seminar.
(Photo: This is the place I was staying. Pahrump is a small but beautiful unincorporated(!) town which is a perfect spot for staying if you've planned to enjoy some of the best hikes that states of Nevada and California offer. In fact I'm planning to go back next year, if everything goes well, and do 2 or 3 hikes in the area but I don't ignore the fact that the City of Las Vegas also offers lots of fun, in addition to gambling which I do not partake, and I will stay there for e a few days for sure)

No comments: