Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Another Crucial Step: The Third Interview

Two months went by until I got another message for the position I've applied a long time ago and number of its crucial stages have been passed. This time it was another interview, the third one(!) but on a different subject. For that I had to travel to another city and considering that I try to avoid putting too many kilometers on my vehicle, I rented a car. 
This was quite similar to the interview I had more than 2 years ago in British Columbia for a position that I didn't get it. It's hard to say what the outcome of this would be but I was honest and chatty! Tried not to forget anything and have no contradiction with the previously provided information. The whole process took 01:40 hours. The interviewer said, at the end, that she did not see any problem but still needed to receive the result of two other evaluations from two other organizations and then she could send the recommendation to the employer. I know nothing would happen in the next 2 months and less and than a quarter(!) left from the year. The question though is would I be called at least in Jan. or Feb. because I'm fed up with this stupid job and the related life. Being called does not mean that I will start right away. There still would be a stage to pass and then the long training! I will be ready for that though, I'm sure because that would be  my last chance of the life time. 
(Photo: The lady who interviewed me, unlike this one in the picture, never smiled. Not that I'm surprised or anything because I know how this type of interview work)

No comments: