Friday, April 07, 2023

Screwed over the 2022 Income

I missed this past tax year's deadline for contributing to my retirement and saving account and the results is not so good! Got screwed over by the amount of tax I have paid and won't get back most of it: nearly $20,000
Who would benefit from this sort of revenue from the Federal Government? They say they build roads and schools. They open new hospitals and do many other good things! As a matter of fact these money goes to lazy, incompetent and pinhead Afghans whom are brought here in truckloads by the Federal Government and stuffed in the hotels! The money also would go to all booze mongers and weed and cigarette smokers of Ukraine that you increasingly see him here everywhere these days! 
In the meantime prices of everything is going up, there's more congestion and traffic and violence in the city (I know the municipality is responsible for that) and more misery! All I can do is to look for a better job with more money and keep my cost to minimum.  If there was a chance to go, this would be the time. Sell everything, take the money and go for good. No wonder why people risk their lives to go to Mexico to live! They say I, at least live comfortably for awhile without being worried about spending and if I get killed, then I get killed! 
It's not that easy any more. Mexico has been turned to a new Iraq post-Americans invasion and even worse! It is so bad that even the US Government has issued a warning and asked people not to go there. 
It reminds me of our plan to hike Pico De Orizaba, a beautiful mountain in eastern Mexico. This was my buddy's idea who is Mexican and then a couple of days after that he came to say that we would not be going because of the risks. He said that if the cartel people catch us and find no valuables on us, They will dismember us and leave us there! 
Go off the subject but cheap life style attracts many people although I always say: Cheap thing is not good and a good thing is not cheap!
(Photo: Pico De Orizaba, the tallest mountain in Mexico stands 5636 m or 18491 ft. I don't think my Mexican buddy really knew how tall the mountain was or he would not think of climbing it even if there was no risk from drug cartel)

No comments: