Thursday, August 29, 2024

Single vs. Married

This is absurd but this Feb. it's be 9 years that I'm single! I know what everyone says: What a loser! That's true! This is not for lack of trying but I think I also have lost my confidence and that's not in relationship. It's in everything but work. I'm fine at work. It's in everything else in the society: Seeking relationship, shopping(!), going to public places such as shopping malls, movie theaters, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, you name it. I don't know if other single people feel the same or not but another reason for that is being a foreigner. The disgusting Government of Canada has let so many people in that you can see all sorts of losers scattered around the country but a foreigner still is a foreigner especially if they don't live in ghetto or don't go to the popular destinations of foreigners! 
I think I've mentioned this in another post that only 49% of people in Canada live in a family but that doesn't mean they're single all the time. Majority of the single people have someone who accompanies them or keep them company when they need. 
I have planned for this upcoming trip in May and now just 2 days to my flight, I'm in doubt! It was so bad that I wanted to cancel the trip but changed my mind this past Mon. I know the feeling I get when I go to the airport and everywhere else but I'm trying to overcome that and reach my goal.
(Photo: This will be me on the left soon but even when I was married, my wife didn't have much to say about the trip except the one that she insisted on going back to the old country with the goal of annulling our marriage which she perused it with annulling the Canadian marriage and then regretted it and told me that she wanted to come back but it was too late!) 

No comments: