Monday, August 13, 2018

Running the Country by the 70's Laws!

I'm not a heartless person but news such as these doesn't hurt me:

Man dies after altercation with border officers at Calgary Airport

This is an ongoing story within different law enforcement agencies in this country as well as the US. Who's responsible for this? Both the so-called victim and the Government. People need to understand that they should not argue with law enforcement people even if they strongly believe the officers are wrong. That's what we laws are created. A law enforcement officer order you to do something: Leave, get out of the car, stay in the car, you name it, you simply follow. If you disagree, be polite. There's also ways of filing a complaint. Getting into altercation, swearing at the officers or yelling and acting like a complete lunatic gets you into trouble. And that's what happened to this fella and he paid a heavy price for that. This is from the so-called victim's side. 
The (pathetic) Government of Canada is responsible for this loss of life as well. They think they still can run the country with the stupid laws of the 70's
The world is not in a good shape. There's war, poverty, famine, genocide and all other sorts of disasters all around the world and with the Internet available even to the poorest countries, everyone looks at what Canada offers: Free housing, jobs, cash and similar things when a refugee sets his or her feet on Canadian soil. People use every and each possible excuse to get themselves into the country and because the country's laws are lame and stupid, at times, things like that happens. 
There was this quite and nice guy from a Central American country (possibly Nicaragua) who used to know back in the years that I work for Cargill Foods. He told me (and I might have said this story earlier so my apologies to the ones who find it repeated and boring!) that when he arrived at a Canadian airport years ago, possibly early 80's, the officers asked him what he was doing here. He simply responded by saying that he was there to work. And they let him in! It's not as easy as it used to be once but it's not as hard as it should be either. Therefore people take advantage and things like this becomes inevitable. The situation at the borders with the US is 100 times worse and I'm not even going to write about that. My only question is what the stupid and pathetic Government of J. Trudeau is seeking by opening the gates of country to whoever walks in?! I don't have many regular readers and have only a few irregulars who come to my notes by chance in a month but if you're reading this don't curse at me. I'm a foreigner and immigrant here myself. It took me 5 years to get my entry visa and my biggest law-breaking act in this country has so far been receiving parking tickets for closing close to an intersection. I have never had any encounter with law enforcement of any kind in the country and every time that I have been approached by such people for any reason, I always have been polite and obedient and that's why I have a clean record and have never been in a trouble. So don't come to me with stupid and meaningless comments about this and that! Thanks!  
(Photo: Arm patch of Canada Border Services Agency)

No comments: