Wednesday, August 08, 2018

The Longest Passage

I finally received a message from my, hopefully(!), future employer indicating that I, at the moment, am in a specific stage of hiring which might take any time between a few month to a year!
While it is a good news, meaning I'm still in the game, it will suck to do this damn near-minimum-wage job. I have already started job searching and have found next to nothing. There was only one good position with a very well known company that I bet more than 500 resume has been sent to it! Not to mention the number of people who have been introduced to the recruiting person by the company employees! I think the only thing that I can do is to focus more on job searching and wait. The other good thing is that the message means that I have passed the medical evaluation but there's now another worry: They might ask me to redo the damn physical examination which I did it last Oct., I think it was, and now doing this damn stupid tiring job, I might not be able to do that as well as I did earlier! 
It's for sure a complicated situation but I keep my hopes up.
(Photo: For this post I chose a picture of the longest train tunnel which is under construction in Switzerland, I think. I, as well as the hiring team of the employer, are working on this tunnel to get me to a stable and somewhat well-paid job which I'm planning to retire in, if I can set my feet on, in the first place!)

No comments: