Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Killed Month of July's Competition!

I finally got what I deserved. I won the volunteer work promotion competition of month July. This is the first one for me in 2018 and I worked hard 3 months for that but so far have been able to obtain one. As I wrote earlier, the June's contributions were considered for July because I deposited them during the Canada Day long weekend which was partially was on July.01. So this months without doing anything I won but now I have to focus on August and look for my gift which probably will come, now that it has been changed to electronic transfer, sooner. Even that much is good and I'm wondering should I just spend it, save a few month for buying something or simply save that.
(Photo: One of my competitors in this race, I would call it, has been a girl. I think this picture clearly shows what we have been all up to . I'm obviously the one in lane 2 having a purple tie on, beating everyone!) 

No comments: