Thursday, September 06, 2018

Eating Like a Freaking Pig

One of the insults that Canadians, or perhaps I can say Westerners in general, use frequently is an insult involving Pigs! At the same time they are amongst the biggest eaters of different parts of a Pig! Pork Chop, Bacon (on different sandwiches), Honey Ham and Pig Roast are only a few of a long list of dishes that Pig is the main ingredients. I don't know if Southeast Asians and East Asians have the same type, or different types of insults or not but some of them eat Pig even more than Westerners and that's because Pig eats everything and doesn't have to be fed properly. Basically is much cheaper than Cow or Sheep to maintain, I would say. So what is that Westerners use when they get angry, at times? 
You filthy pig! You eat like a freaking Pig? and stuff quite similar to these with a different wording!
With that in mind I was at work yesterday that the Guy Boy came and I must have insist here that I have nothing against homosexual people but this one is a real moron.  Here is the proof of it: He eats like a freaking Pig! He basically eats whatever is in front of him(!) and at the same time looks like the Africans (and again I have nothing against Africans) who have fled famine and drought! Here is his today's lunch menu:

1) Chili. 1 Medium Bowl. 
2- Soda (Coke). 1 Can
3- Banana. One.
4- Sweetened Yogurt. 1 Small Cup.
5- Reese Peanut Butter Cups. 1 Bar (Contains three cups)

I have never seen such a disgusting animal in my whole life. Even at time that I lived in that disgusting prison-like camp in northern Alberta, those nasty Pigs over there, were not as filthy and repulsive as this one! Also when I consider the fella comrades in CFLRS, they were not as bad as this one I guess. Those were mostly poor kids who were eating some of the foods for the first time in their lives! 
Going back to this nasty animal, his pants always are hanging off his ass and his belly is hanging down in front of him! For that reason he never is able to tuck his shirt in! I have tried to avoid him at lunch time but we only have a limited space and I have nowhere else to go! Besides, why would I disturb myself for a disgusting inconsiderate Pig! I work hard (at times!) and need my break! I'm just going to ignore the fat, disgusting, filthy Pig!
Pig is also a beloved animal here. In fact people like animal here more than any culture while at the same time they kill more than anywhere else with their stupid hunting! Some even keep a Pig as a pet.
(Photo: I just randomly selected this photo because it shows, contrary to the public belief, that pigs eat well!)

No comments: